Welcome to FourBasicMathFacts:

My name is Ellen Vonderahe and I have taught various grade levels and subjects. I have taught fourth grade the most. When I taught fourth grade math, the one thing I noticed was that my students did not know their four basic math facts. At the beginning of each school year I would give my students times tests on subtraction, addition, and multiplication. Every year I had a handful of students who do not know their math facts. Students need to know their math facts in order to solve double or triple digit multiplication, long division, decimals, fractions, reducing fractions, and order of operation problems. Over the years I have searched web sites to help me, my parents, and my students to learn the four basic math facts. I have found some great web sites but they did not have what I was looking for. I want an all in one math fact web site, so I decided to create my own. In Fourbasicmathfacts web site you will find worksheets, helps sheets, interactive games, drills and practice, activities, links, practice tests, and tests I have collected over the years. Once the students know their facts, they will be able to participate more in class, homework will not take as long, and it will build their self esteem. I hope you enjoy the site. Please let me know how you like the site. I am up for any suggestions or comments.

Visitor's notice:

Check out the "Help Sheets" in the S.O.S. folder